- Economy Class return Airfare on Air India.
(Delhi - Bangkok - Delhi)
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Pattaya.
(Romeo Palace / Swasdee Pattaya / Equivalent*)
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Bangkok.
(The Euro Grande Hotel (Bobson Suite) / Howard Square / Equivalent*)
- 5 Breakfast
- Coral Island tour (max 4 hours)
(Not valid for Senior Citizens)
- Pattaya City tour (max 3 hours)
- Airport Transfers
- All tours & transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis
- All taxes
- Any Services not mentioned in the Inclusions
- Travel Insurance
(Strongly recommended for Senior Citizens)
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips to drivers, guides, representative laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and drinks not in the regular menus provided by us.
- Surcharges if any
- On Arrival Visa fee of 1000 Baht (approx) at Thailand airport, to be Paid directly by the Guest.
- Return Hotel to Airport transfer Rs. 1,000/- Extra Per Person (Min. 2 Person required)
We Ready to Help You
We Provide only the best toursGet In Touch
What Our Clients Say
Hi Tourinnovators Team Thank you so much. I m feeling very glad to thank you because of your group. We are able to get the difficult work easy. You follow up very easy steps to satisfy the need of people. Very positive attitude and atmosphere is followed by the company staff A special thank to
Hi Tourinnovators Team My name is soma mukherjee and quickly I want to share my feedback for the Ankita. Well i know it was next to impossible but everything went amazingly I got my passport on time. And now i am extreme happy.
Hi Tourinnovators Team Consider this email as a feedback to your services delivered to me for my passport. Well i must say my account manager Miss Ankita did a great job. She was very helpful and a diligent manager who was always there for me when i needed any clarification or support. I really appreciate her efforts towards this service and really look forward for more offerings from you.